Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Need help, Very low output from Soekris DAM 2021
Need help, Very low output from Soekris DAM 2021
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th September 2019, 10:33 AM   #1
daniel4381 is offline daniel4381
diyAudio Member

Default Need help, Very low output from Soekris DAM 2021

at last I could complete assembling my DAM 1021. I tested it with coaxial connection from CD player with an integrated amp. The output is very very low. I had to crank up the volume all the way to full to get some sound. There is no extra noise, but the sound very low. Also, the I2S output is not working, the indicator keep on blinking when source is i2s. I am using Amanero module and rpi3 B+, through a 2 to 1 i2s switch. I am controing the DAM by AZ lite kit. Volume of AZ lite is full and volume can be controlled by AZ lite. Do I need any driver to be installed to PC? Once I connect usb to PC there is a message in pc that driver is installed. I need your kind help to fix it, I have very limited knowledge on electronics. I dont have a pc with serial port. Can I use rs232 to USB converter to connect DAM with pc? Looking forward to getting support. Regards
  Reply to this post

Need help, Very low output from Soekris DAM 2021Hide this!Advertise here!