Need help, Very low output from Soekris DAM 2021

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
at last I could complete assembling my DAM 1021. I tested it with coaxial connection from CD player with an integrated amp. The output is very very low. I had to crank up the volume all the way to full to get some sound. There is no extra noise, but the sound very low. Also, the I2S output is not working, the indicator keep on blinking when source is i2s. I am using Amanero module and rpi3 B+, through a 2 to 1 i2s switch. I am controing the DAM by AZ lite kit. Volume of AZ lite is full and volume can be controlled by AZ lite. Do I need any driver to be installed to PC? Once I connect usb to PC there is a message in pc that driver is installed. I need your kind help to fix it, I have very limited knowledge on electronics. I dont have a pc with serial port. Can I use rs232 to USB converter to connect DAM with pc? Looking forward to getting support. Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.