Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 05:30 AM   #601
chris719 is offline chris719  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishizeno View Post
The DB2132000L used for D1..4 is marked as "End of Life" by Mouser. Any recommendation for a suitable alternative?

And how on Earth can a brand-new evaluation board use EoL components? This is beyond me...
AKM does not seem to do a very professional job like AD, TI, Cirrus, etc. Their documentation is relatively poor in comparison. I am sure it has something to do with the size of the company as well. I've noticed they have a strong made-in-Japan preference where you will see them select parts from Japanese vendors unless they absolutely can't. Panasonic makes good parts, but I'm not sure they have the same commitment to lifespan that some of their competitors do.

I don't really understand the point of it, but these are close matches at Digikey:

NXP PMEG3020BEP,115
Toshiba CRS09(TE85L,Q,M)

It's probably there for reverse voltage protection and can be omitted.

Last edited by chris719; Today at 05:44 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!