freeDSP-aurora - DSP with 8 I/Os, USB Audio, S/P-DIF, ADAT, Bluetooth and Wifi contro

Hi

im trying to get my self build free dsp aurora working i have succesfuly programed the ESP32
but im not getting any audio trough
i did run it for a bit on 12v (old documentation)
when i try to program it from sigmastudio and i press the link compile download button i get a comms failed error
if i mesure the 3.3v line i get 3.12V
the SDA and SCL lines both get pulled to 3v
any suggestions ?

Arne

Hi dspverden

I have a couple of questions about the Auverdion Ctrl software.

1) Is there a way to copy settings from channel to channel? If not, can this feature be implemented?

2) I don't see any way to copy from one preset to another. I'd like to keep the same output configuration that I've built for Preset A through D but that's a lot configuration to repeat over & over.

3) Will there eventually be a way to assign features to a Rotary encoder? (Ex. Push for mute / push & hold to activate preset selection, etc)

Thanks

Today the project website went online.
You can find it here: auverdion – Audio DSP Solutions
On this page I am going to publish all user manuals, tips & tricks, troubleshooting, how-tos etc.pp. An online shop will be there soon.
Have fun!

Raphael

Nice layout. This is going to be interesting.

Any possibility for commercial licensing? I have a few clients that are watching this and asking about it.

I think it is better to ask than to be underhanded and not ask!

I have some pcbs
Waiting another components.

Attachments

• auror.jpg
    auror.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 527
  • aurora.jpg
    aurora.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 518
After mesuring i now have a clock on my adau1452 and see i2c communication.

But wen i try to progam with the freeusbi programmer i dob't get anything on the i2c bus so i thinking at the moment it is a driver related problem.

Im using win 10 1809
Usb2connetion
As far as i know the jumpers should stil be on
Sigma studio sees the programmer but gives comm fail when try to program

If you have any suggetions let me know
Arne