|Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th November 2018, 03:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Opamp rolling for Aune X1s
The Aune X1s dac uses 2 NE5532 for I/V converter and 1 NE5532 for LPF/buffer and I want to change the NE5532s to newer and better opamps.
2 things I have noted from looking at the circuit board so far:
1. The power supply coupling is close to the opamp but not the best practice. The 2 coupling caps are located near pin 8, so the negative supply pin with not get the best coupling. (Please refer to the image i found on the internet below).
2. There is no ground plane or any traces on the bottom layer below the opamp.
I'm thinking of LME4562 and OPA1612 which are unity gain stable, not to high band width, decent slew rate (>20V/uS).
I have 3 questions/topics to discuss as follows:
1. Will OPA1612 or LM4562 be a big improvement or the NE5532 is good enough?
2. Will the OPA1612 or LM4652 be stable in this circuit?
3. Is there any better opamp that suits this circuit. I'm also thinking of something fast like LT1469 or LT1358.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|YBA WD202 Opamp Rolling Help||electrafixion71||Digital Source||4||1st April 2019 12:12 AM|
|Rolling opamps: DIY DIP-14 to two DIP-8 socket converter for quad opamp to dual opamp||ygg-it||Chip Amps||2||17th January 2014 12:27 PM|
|Opamp rolling V DAC||jonatan||Digital Source||0||10th December 2012 10:03 AM|
|Legato 3 opamp rolling||ivigueras||Twisted Pear||3||11th October 2012 07:16 PM|
|OpAmp rolling in Sony CDP X505ES||aircondition||Digital Source||30||1st June 2009 11:59 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|