Multi sub optimiser questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is a wealth of info about for this software, but ive not found answers to these specific questions :

First, is there a way to tell mso to reload the data from the measurement files? Once they have been loaded, it seems the data is included in the mso project.

I wish to update the measurement files with new ones (keeping same filenames) , and "refresh" the mso project to incorporate the updated measurements. From fiddling, it seems only method is to delete measurements and load them again, basically rebuilding mso project from scratch.

Second, id like to investigate a "source/sink" setup with my two subs. This requires one of them to have polarity reversed. I see there is a "reverse polarity" filter in mso, but is this a fixed function, or does mso test with and without this filter during its iterations, and should i put it only on the "sink" sub or on both to allow mso more lattitude in optimising?

Finally, its not clear to me, when using with minidsp 2x4hd, i should set samplerate to 96khz, biquads to 10, and add 10 parametric eq filters per channel, to match the minidsp?

( i think i need all the eq i can get, my response is rather lumpy so far :/.)
Thanks for any advice!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.