ES9018K2M or ES9023 cheap boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a very cheap (max 15$) USB DAC board to feed a TPA3116d2 amp.

Right now I've found these two boards that have at least a bit of feedback from the buyers:
HIFI ES9018K2M SA9023 USB DAC scheda di Decodifica Scheda Audio Esterna di Sostegno 24Bit 92 k in HIFI ES9018K2M SA9023 USB DAC scheda di Decodifica Scheda Audio Esterna di Sostegno 24Bit 92 kda Amplificatore su AliExpress.com | Gruppo Alibaba

and

HIFI ESS ES9023 SA9023 USB DAC scheda di Decodifica Scheda Audio Esterna Supporto 24Bit 96 k per il telefono Android in HIFI ESS ES9023 SA9023 USB DAC scheda di Decodifica Scheda Audio Esterna Supporto 24Bit 96 k per il telefono Androidda Digital-to-Analog Converter su AliExpress.com | Gruppo Alibaba

I've read that a cheap SE9023 board is probably a better bet, but I would like to know if, maybe, 1. some of you had any experience with the ES9018K2M board i linked; 2. if I can leave these boards unfinished without having to worry about interferences with other devices.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I wish you a good day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.