CSR-SPI programmer new port.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey All,

I had a stellaris board kicking around for a long time programmed to
GitHub - Frans-Willem/CsrUsbSpiDeviceRE: Reverse engineered reimplementation of the CSR USB<>SPI converter device on a Stellaris Launchpad. Will work with the original CSR driver and should allow all CSR BlueSuite tools to work on BlueCore chips, with the notable exception of the ones requiring JTAG.

Of course it broke and I was out of a programmer and had a new csr8645 module to play with/ need of reprogramming my hacked HD201 headphones.

Not willing to pay the 15$ for a programmer, and looking to get more comfortable with the family of processors, I ported the code to the bluepill/black magic probe. If anyone wants their own csr programmer, they can purchase a "blue pill" and program it with any uart programmer to the CSR-SPI functionality.

The code also works if you have a black magic probe already, as it bitbangs the same pins that the probe does.

Here's a link:
BlueMagic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.