Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Buffalo III upgraded with ES9028Pro
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th July 2018, 10:50 PM   #111
Dimdim is offline Dimdim  Greece
diyAudio Member

This should be working IIRC, so I'll need to actually test some things on my Buffalo to figure this out but my Buffalo is out of commission ATM. So I'm emailing you a beta version of my code that I believe will work for you. You will only need to add the GPIO1 stuff..

Edit: It looks like the current version of the code is actually in alpha.. not really compiling ATM.. so there is not much of a point in sending it to you. I'm sorry but it looks like you'll have to wait a while for me to sort things out.

Last edited by Dimdim; 9th July 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10th July 2018, 12:36 AM   #112
mogle is offline mogle  China
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sercan85 View Post
Hi Dear Dimitris;
I changed code like you say.
Your GPIO4 pin have 2 status ( Automute and Lock) now. This is problem for encoder and remote control. Because interrupt is HIGH, encoder and remote control can't work. How can i change GPIO4 pin info for only Lock status ?
I read ES9028PRO datasheet, and I changed again code like this :
Code:
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x02, 7, 1);                   // Enable Automute
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x02, 6, 1);                   // Enable Automute
  WriteRegister(dac, 0x04, 100);                // Setup automute time to minimum (186ms for 44.1K FSR)
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x08, 3, 0);                   // Setup GPIO1 for Automute
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x08, 2, 0);                   // Setup GPIO1
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x08, 1, 0);                   // Setup GPIO1
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x08, 0, 0);                   // Setup GPIO1

ChangeBit(dac, 0x09, 7, 0);                   // Setup GPIO4 
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x09, 6, 0);                   // Setup GPIO4
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x09, 5, 0);                   // Setup GPIO4
  ChangeBit(dac, 0x09, 4, 1);                   // Setup GPIO4 for Lock Interrupt
Now mute led is working. But still GPIO4 interruptPin always be HIGH. Can you help me for that ?
I don't read 9028 datasheet, but almost all interrupt process, they foloow below steps:
1. chip :interrupt trigger, interrupt status reg been set, interrupt pin pull low/high/pulse;
2. host : trigger interrupt handler, first disable interrupt, then read status reg to reset interrupt pin lv, do other works, at last re-enable interrupt;

so maybe you should take a look at interrupt handler func.
Old 10th July 2018, 07:47 AM   #113
sercan85 is offline sercan85
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimdim View Post
This should be working IIRC, so I'll need to actually test some things on my Buffalo to figure this out but my Buffalo is out of commission ATM. So I'm emailing you a beta version of my code that I believe will work for you. You will only need to add the GPIO1 stuff..

Edit: It looks like the current version of the code is actually in alpha.. not really compiling ATM.. so there is not much of a point in sending it to you. I'm sorry but it looks like you'll have to wait a while for me to sort things out.

Thank you for answer. First time IIRC not working. irrc was saying "unexcepted value" because irrc's code wasn't stable. Then i changed the code like i told you and then iirc is working now. I writed code as datasheet said. But why is GPIO4 still working with both Lock and Automute ? Really i don't understand.
Old 10th July 2018, 08:17 AM   #114
sercan85 is offline sercan85
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogle View Post
I don't read 9028 datasheet, but almost all interrupt process, they foloow below steps:
1. chip :interrupt trigger, interrupt status reg been set, interrupt pin pull low/high/pulse;
2. host : trigger interrupt handler, first disable interrupt, then read status reg to reset interrupt pin lv, do other works, at last re-enable interrupt;

so maybe you should take a look at interrupt handler func.

Thank you for answer. 9028Pro's GPIO4 pin wired to interruptPin in Due(D3). Code is listening to D3 in normally. GPIO's pins are giving status for 9028Pro which they are lock and automute. That is working stable perfectly fine if Due only listen to lock status. I don't have Oscilloscope therefore i can't look behaviors of GPIO pins. I'm not good enough know to Dac. Just i can change minor code. Dimitris's to thanks he wrote that major code.

Buffalo III upgraded with ES9028ProHide this!Advertise here!