Hypex DLCP no analog audio output (help needed)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Problem: I am not getting any output on the analog outputs.

Steps taken:
I've updated the firmware to v2.1. I've created a basic configuration with unity filters in each biquad position and downloaded my filter configuration to the DLCP. I've tried analog, USB, S/PDIF and Optical inputs. The DLCP seems to boot and operate correctly. The control board recognizes the DLCP. The Filter Designer v4 connects to the DLCP.

Configuration:
DLCP with v2.1 firmware
DLCP Input Board
DLCP Controller board
SMPS DLCP Power Supply
Filter Designer 4 (beta)

Pictures of DLCP board and cabling

I've added pictures showing the DLCP and it LEDs, the cable connections between the PS-DLCP-Input board and the Filter Designer version. I've reflashed the firmware and created a new config file. Still no audio output. Also, I have tried different sources.

Any trouble shooting suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• DLCP Firmware.PNG
    DLCP Firmware.PNG
    74.1 KB · Views: 111
  • WP_20160111_18_12_15_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160111_18_12_15_Pro.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 120
  • WP_20160111_20_52_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160111_20_52_04_Pro.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 112
Hi James. I'm seeing that you have the DLCP connected to the host computer and communicating correctly, with firmware updated all the way to V2.3 right? In that case open the control panel in the software where you tell the DLCP which input to use... that control panel. You will see a control for input level, mute and a window displaying the input level value. There is a bug- at least for me- where everything flips out if you slide the slider but if you directly enter the value in the input level window it works. By default it is at -96. Enter 0 there for unity gain and you should now have output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.