Soekris' DAC implementations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yes I have follow it. I cant seem to be able to erease the flash whne following the inststruction. Shorting = contact betwen pads.

So I do it for 1 second (and many other durations...)
Go and iintiate update and get the answer - Please erase the device which I intepret as the pad shorting did not succeed...

//

Hi!
I'm not a DAC expert like most of you here in this thread, so I would like to ask:

Can someone explain to me simply and clearly how to be connected this DAC to a "USB to Spdif" converter ?
(It is a CM6631 converter. I have a Spdif out RCA connector in the converter and a coax cable to the DAC)

If I use +/-DC, which pin is + and - ind the power input connector?

There will be example schematics in the manual.
Where is this manual???
I got the board, but without any detailed user guide, or manual.....

Thanks in advance!

Tyimo

Thanks!

I thought it will be "plug and play" with a normal spdif coax source....

I don't believe the board was ever positioned as such. At the same time, the pictures of the board clearly show that there are no such connectors installed on the board.

For connecting your spdif connection to the DAC you can follow the diagram drawn out by Soren (link on first post).. use SPDIF1

Can someone explain to me simply and clearly how to be connected this DAC to a "USB to Spdif" converter ?
(It is a CM6631 converter. I have a Spdif out RCA connector in the converter and a coax cable to the DAC)

Based on the info provided by Soekris, SPDIF input should be like this?
(Edited, added trafo and resistor)

Attachments

• DAM1021_spdif.jpg
    DAM1021_spdif.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.