Which is the real TDA 1543 ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought some tda 1543 of ebay a few months ago and it differs from another build up board that is also from china.
They are very different .
Which is the real thing ???

I breadboard the tda 1543 and unable to get it to play. Input is 7 V dc and i measure 3.5 V dc at the AOL and AOR. Is this correct??
The reference resistor is 1 K.the IV resistor is 1.5 K.
when i play music i get white noise that sound like between 2 FM radio station .

thanks for the help

kp93300

Attachments

• IMG_1914.JPG
    IMG_1914.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 560
  • adele tda1543.JPG
    adele tda1543.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 570
For a 7V supply you need Rref of 1k or 1.1k - see my web page. Use the wrong values and you are relying on chip parameter tolerances, so some chips will work and others will not.

Vref should be about the same voltage whatever you use for Rref - it is a reference voltage!

hi,

I have visit you webpage. I have also bought some TDA1543 by Ebay and
only noise. so these are not fake?

I don't know which are fake. If you use the wrong resistor values and get no sound then this does not necessarily mean they are fake, as some good ones might not work with the wrong values.

ok, from DIR9001 to TDA 1543 pin 1/2/3, i use 33R
4 and 5 are VCC and GND. from 8/7 i use 680R
i use it passive do you need an schematic?

There is only on datasheet of the TDA

kp93300 said:
Last night , i tried v ref resistor at 1K and the Iv resistor at 1K.
That ought to work for most supply voltages. Maybe your chips are faulty, or fake.

didiet78 said:
With 8v, my tda1543 Rref i use 1K5, IV 2K7
That is likely to give you some peak clipping on 'fully recorded' CDs. At lower signal levels it should work fine. 1K2 Rref and 1K5 I/V would put you within the datasheet envelope.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.