Signalyst DSC1

Hi
Is there anyone who has made and successfully launched DSC2 with a latest version PCB designed and published by Pavel ?

For what is worth, i have developed the DSC St!ck that later found to use the very same output stage as the DSC-latest-iteration-from-pavel.

It works awesome, and i can speak for that topology that is rock solid.
I am coming from first a 2.5.2, then a DSC2 (the one with reclock on board). Their sound struck my heart, and i felt in love with that topology since then.
I think the DSC St!ck is a solid step further.

The pure firmware is also great for that. works fine and has many options.

for other aspects i can't say much.

Last edited:
If you have any ideas on how to improve the Pure firmware, I would love to consider your suggestions.

I plan to use Pure as a reference audio multi-client in my system
So I configure Pure as a NAA endpoint if I have enough time for a serious listening session with HQPlayer.. or I select Pure as an AirPlay client for iPad or iPhone (my sons love that) to just play some background music .. or I even select UPNP(MPD) option in case of usage with NAS/MinimServer/Upnp. Gorgeous!

I'm probably a niche user that use the audio system by multiple sources ... So I would like to have the possibility to see the main characterestics of received audio stream on a small OLED display and how Pure is configured (naa/Airplay/upnp...) on the OLED too.

Another useful featurette will be the possibility to rename a BBB/Pure system uniquely in order to be easily identifiable from sources (es: BBBkitchen, BBBmain...)

Have a nice day and keep you safe

In the latest firmware, most players show the name PURE_XXXX. XXXX is the unique BeagleBone number.
If there are several Pure on the network, then the web interface is available under the names Botic7.local, Botic7-2.local, and so on.

Adding a small display is on the way, but with a very low priority.

Attachments

• 02-12-2020 15-17-00.png
    02-12-2020 15-17-00.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 911
Hi guys.

I think this question is for Pavel.

I am considering mounting three DSCs for my active three-way system. I have to use Pavel dual AK4137 desing, but with Diyinhk multichannel USB card. I can´t use BBB, because crossover sofware I use (Dephonica), only see ASIO devices.

My problem is the management of the mute. If the first AK4137 is used in dither mode, is it necessary to continue using the mute signal?

Thanks & regards

In the latest firmware, most players show the name PURE_XXXX. XXXX is the unique BeagleBone number.
If there are several Pure on the network, then the web interface is available under the names Botic7.local, Botic7-2.local, and so on.

Adding a small display is on the way, but with a very low priority.

I see the new names available on latest firmware .. really useful!