Signalyst DSC1

I don't have any drawings but a quick check with my verniers reveals the 10k+10k trafos I have have 4 pins on one side spaced at 0.2" intervals. The spacing of the two rows is on a metric (not 0.1") grid for some reason, 12mm between them.

For the silkscreen, width is 25.5mm and depth is 17.5mm.

Hi, guys
Could somebody help me with running PPY reclock with DSC 2.6?
here is what I have
- I have installed HQPlayer, configured. tested with Amanero - working
- connected reclocker to DSC DAC 2.6. tested signals - looks like they are ok.
- no sound.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

seems...

It seems kind of silly to me to use leaded resistors for this design. Short paths, and less distortions in the resistors would be a good idea, and that can be better achieved with quality SMD types. Leaded resistors just add two additional junctions, and their associated noise/distortions.
If one really wanted to try some very good resistors, why not build a DSC style DAC with SMD foil resistors-even better if one is a manufacturer, get Texas Components to make some SMD metal foil resistor networks resulting in even fewer solder junctions to the board. While the resistor network is still "analog" in a sense in this design, it does have to operate at high speed, and little things like solder joints and material junctions could make actual differences.

In the latest update for the Pure firmware I added the ability to connect old multibit DACs.
DATA0 - 30(P9)
DATA1 - 41(P9)

I test I2S RJ with two chip DAC PCM58:
BBB Data0-30 (P9) to chip PCM 58_1 (DATA - PIN 19)
BBB Data0-41 (P9) to chip PCM 58_2 (DATA - PIN 19)
BBB BCK -31 (P9) to PCM 58 (CLK - PIN 16)
BBB LRCK - 29 (P9) to PCM58 (LE- PIN 17)
Result only white noise, not have music.
please help me PPY. Thanks a lot!