Signalyst DSC1

These are the versions I am aware of:

DSC 2.5.2
DSC-2-5-2.jpg

DSC 2.6.2
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

DSC 2
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi it seems that inerstage transformers are the same for all versions? Except of last black color? Do You have the link where these interstage transformers can order pleae. And maybe some datas if You have inductance of coils, resistance of wire and other parameters IF available? Thanks :)

Hi it seems that inerstage transformers are the same for all versions? Except of last black color? Do You have the link where these interstage transformers can order pleae. And maybe some datas if You have inductance of coils, resistance of wire and other parameters IF available? Thanks :)

Audiodesignguide has a link for the transformers. Scroll down a little on his page.
PureDSD

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my dac dsc 2.5.6
In practice I have the left channel that seems to play at a slightly higher volume than the right. To hear the voice in the center I have to move the speaker a little too much. I measured the AC voltage at the exit both right and left and it seems that the left sometimes has slightly higher voltage peaks. What can I check, what tests do I do? Thanks to everyone in advance.

Yes indeed, they are the same. I got mine here (you will find the parameters there):
R3 Jiayin 10 K: 10 K permalloy transformador de audio de entrada ganado unico final que equilibrio aislamiento de senal-in Transformadores from Mejoras para el hogar on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day

I will have them measured really soon, will post the results. On top of that, I will receive also some custom made trafos (there is a thread here in diyaudio: Output transformers for DACs), and what is interesting there is that the core will be nano-crystaline. I will have them measured as well.

You need to measure the DC voltage at the output of the resistor matrix. This is the primary winding of the transformer. if there is a constant voltage, it means that some resistors are poorly soldered.
Measurements must be taken at the time of music playback.

hi, I measured pins 10 and 2 of the connector that go to pins 1 and 2 of the transformer primary. On the left channel the direct current is about 265.5 mV which practically stabilizes, while on the right or nearly 1mV it is also 0.

What to do?, I'm in love with the sound of DSC 2.5.6 please help me, create dependency ...

thanks ppy.

Hi if possible you can tell me what to do and how to solve, you are the only one being the product manufacturer.
The card that was sold to me among other things comes from you ...
The presence of a constant voltage is a defect during soldering or microcracks. Try to carefully view the failed channel through a magnifier or microscope.
If you have an oscilloscope, then the problem can be found very simply - sequentially view the signal on each resistor.
P.S. If the board was sold by me, then I am ready to take it for repair.

Wondering for guys who hand assembled the DSC2 cards, did you use a solder iron, solder paste and a hot air gun, solder paste and a controlled oven, or some other means?

I don't have a hot air gun. I'm trying to get the parts for an oven, but that may take a while. Could use this as an excuse to get a hot air gun lol.

I was looking at the pwb, and while I'm pretty sure I can hand solder, not sure if I want to spend that much time soldering.
Seems like using solder paste will be faster, but never tried it.