My second try on digital side

Account Closed
Joined 2010
There's a denon dcd 520AE for 20 pounds in a charity shop, i'll probably be able to get it for 10 pounds next week. Looking for its schematic i found there are 2 variations with slightly similar schematics, one of them being Denon 720 ae which had headphone output and a different 32 dac chip.Look for their service manuals, it's free on electrotanya.They use 32 bit dac chips too, not the best of them though, but v-out.I might buy the 520 ae and send you some inside pictures with the pcb art-work.

Starting from the pictures already posted where you can see which connectors I used, I want to ask you for equivalent or similar versions but of better quality.
The most important thing is to find a variant for this connector
https://www.tme.eu/ro/details/fc684206r/conectori-optici/cliff/orj-6-fcr684206r/
because the dust protection door broke very quickly and the optical fiber doesn't stay either, but falls/comes out immediately.
I also need some stacked RCA connectors (to take up less space on the PCB). I only used recovered connectors (I couldn't find new ones to buy) and there are still random problems with the lack of connection for the central wire.
And because I'm doing a complete redesign and I want to add a bluethootch module and I need a solution for the external antenna of the box and an AES/EBO input and I don't know which connector to use for AES/EBO.

Not. I am now working on the redesign and these connectors gave me small problems on the old version and I am interested if there are better versions.
Because they are being redesigned, the new connectors do not have to be identical, but only functional because the board will be redesigned anyway.

Starting from the pictures already posted where you can see which connectors I used, I want to ask you for equivalent or similar versions but of better quality.
The most important thing is to find a variant for this connector
https://www.tme.eu/ro/details/fc684206r/conectori-optici/cliff/orj-6-fcr684206r/
because the dust protection door broke very quickly and the optical fiber doesn't stay either, but falls/comes out immediately.
I also need some stacked RCA connectors (to take up less space on the PCB). I only used recovered connectors (I couldn't find new ones to buy) and there are still random problems with the lack of connection for the central wire.
And because I'm doing a complete redesign and I want to add a bluethootch module and I need a solution for the external antenna of the box and an AES/EBO input and I don't know which connector to use for AES/EBO.
Does anyone really know any better plugs than these? In particular, the connector for the optical fiber is weak because the fiber does not stay and falls by itself.