low jitter crystal oscillator IC beta tester needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I am Yi Zhou from Accusilicon. We are looking for beta testers for our new low phase noise clock IC, T1. I will send each tester 10pcs of T1 chip. Any one interested please PM me.

Thanks!
xo11_28M_grande.png

xo16_9M_3225txc_grande.png

xo24_5760M_grande.png

Worthy phase noise graphs; nice. I've no immediate need for one (not much point applying a 500fs clock to a 50ps PLL) but for audio applications the T1 looks to be potentially quite competitive with parts like the CDCE62002 and LMK04800. Let us know when the preliminary datasheet's updated with details of the VC pin's functions and other basic information. (I see the X8C's datasheet remains quite preliminary after 11 months and http://t1calc.accusilicon.com/ is a 403 at the moment so it seems one should be prepared for a bit of a wait. I suppose the programming protocol could be figured out from reading the T1 tool sources. That might be a bit excessive though, since populating a register table in the datasheet and such probably only requires a copy/paste from the design spec.)

Something which might be worth considering as a compete is a reference design which includes clock fanout. When integrating a T1 with certain codecs or ESS DACs copying the clock is unimportant, either due to the DAC's ASRC or the codec's inclusion of a clock output. But in the common case where DACs from vendors other than ESS are used it's routine to need a jitter insensitive fanout to the DSP, DSC, or microcontroller driving the DAC along with jitter sensitive fanout to multiple stereo DACs. DIY applications tend to emphasize biamping or triamping but this need occurs in higher end 5.1 and 7.1 implementations as well as in professional audio interfaces.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.