Raspberry Pi I2S output as Asynchronous USB-to-I2S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Pinnocchio,

I am in the process to clarify export policies and to find partner company to let it manufacture (assemble, solder). To send you an empty PCB without any parts would be possible (w/o any parts), as complete equipped board still some legal issues to clarify.
I'll keep you posted when I have a solution.

Best regards

Torsten

Did you ever released the Rpi-DAC as full project for sale tjaekel?

Good luck and have fun.
Yes, the LDOs are tiny and tricky (I am also fighting again with those, for a rev. 2 board).

Suggestion:
If you can provide all the voltages (3.3V, 100mA, 5.0V, 100mA without RPi, +15V, 1.4A, -15V, 1.4A) then you can skip the LDOs and provide directly.
Just a question how many hum your power supply will generate (the LDOs are great).

There is a lot of room to optimize, including to use another PSU solution (idea was to need just a transformer and all is aboard).

Actually, you would need a heat gun. Soldering manually works fine with magnifying glass and very thin tip.
I am looking for a partner to do the soldering and to manufacture. If anybody could help ... highly appreciated.

Best regards
Torsten

I second that!
Received my RPi-DAC board yesterday, and am looking forward to start building it.
I probably need to get me a better solder station though, the LDO's are TINY :spin:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.