Philips 304 mods. Tda1540 to Tda 1541 and DEM RECLOCKING

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to everyone.

I want to update my Philips 304 with a pair of TDA 1541.

I already found some threads here..but i could not find the aswer to all my questions..so i hope that someone will help me.

After switching the TDA1541 in simultaneous mode..is better to think about a reclock..? Or to use the diagram here enclosed?

I would like to use also the DEM reclock circuit proposed by ECdesign..is it possible to use it with the TDA 1541 in Simultaneous mode..? If yes ...How?

THanks again.

MAurizio.

Attachments

• screen-capture.jpg
    screen-capture.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 751
  • TDA1540 NOS002.jpg
    TDA1540 NOS002.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 740
I was who made the hand sketch on the left. In simultaneous mode it is important to reclock the LE (Latch Enable) signal, since it controls the conversion. The CLCF- is a pulse train, it can not be used for DEM. You can combine the I2S attenuator (it should work also for simultaneous signals) with my circuit. As for the DEM, I have no experience, but I think it is better to keep it below 1 MHz. Try a /4 or /8 divider from the master clock - or ask _ecdesigns_, he knows the TDA1541A in and out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.