DIR9001 layout in Eagle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm new to this forum and new to audio electronics in general and I'm a student. So please bear with me if my questions/comments seem dumb. :xeye:

So this is my project: Take the TOSLINK ouput of PSX or COAX output from some other device and convert S/PDIF -> PCM using DIR9001 and then feed the PCM to a Altera Cyclone II FPGA (wich will have the DSP for class-D amp). And the outputs of the DSP goes to one of TI's output stage such as TAS5112.

Currently I'm at the stage of designing PCB around DIR9001 in Eagle. So I created a package according to the descriptions in the datasheet and printed it on a paper to make sure it's right. However the spacing (0.65mm) seems to be too small.

So my first question is: are there any Eagle library for DIR9001? And the second is: what's wrong with my package(see the attached file)

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• ti_dir9001.zip
    958 bytes · Views: 226
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.