• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NEW Speaker kits V series starting at $199.95

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

New speaker kits have just been finished.The V series replaced the VX series.
With the V series these are designed to fit the Parts Express pre manufactured speaker cabinets which are available from CSS in Maple cherry or piano black.
New to the V series is a brand new CSS LD22C tweeter which is a 22mm low distortion motor designed tweeter.

With the changes to the new tweeter the V series kits have a new lower price.
V1 with VWR126X and LD22C tweeter $199.95
V2 with 2 VWR 126X and LD22C tweeter $299.95
V2 ML-TL with 2 VWR126X and LD22C tweeter $299.95
V3 with VWR126X, LD22C tweeter and LDW7 woofer $399.95

Look forward to the new designs.I will post a thread for each model separately for those to talk about each model

Last edited:
All these new kits look great! I'll have to get my paws on a pair of those VWR126's as I hear they really are a special driver.

Is there any info, or any idea on when info regarding that new woofer will be available? I'm on the prowl for some 6"-8" woofers to use in a few designs I have in mind. I may have to hold off on the current few I've been eyeballing..

Is there any info, or any idea on when info regarding that new woofer will be available? I'm on the prowl for some 6"-8" woofers to use in a few designs I have in mind. I may have to hold off on the current few I've been eyeballing..

The LDW7 is on order and we will be posting details, pictures, etc. as soon as we can. Price will be $99.95.

The VWR126X is dropping in price as we are ordering larger quantities, have covered tooling and development costs and want to be more aggressive in the marketplace.

Stay tuned!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.