Input selector board with LCD/IR and motorized pot

I've been building this PCB based on Muffsy relay input selector. I had added some optionals such as IR receiver, switch encoder, motorized potentiometer, LCD screen and an ethernet module (just in case). I replaced the NodeMCU for an arduino nano since it doesn't have build in wifi to interfere with internal components since im placing this with a preamp+amp and it has more available pins.

Recommendations/critics are well received

disclaimer: this is my first pcb modification and first time I work with Eagle files.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.13.32.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.13.32.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.13.20.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 16.13.20.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 145
  • relayinput4.pdf
    22.6 KB · Views: 95
I've been building this PCB based on Muffsy relay input selector. I had added some optionals such as IR receiver, switch encoder, motorized potentiometer, LCD screen and an ethernet module (just in case). I replaced the NodeMCU for an arduino nano since it doesn't have build in wifi to interfere with internal components since im placing this with a preamp+amp and it has more available pins.

Recommendations/critics are well received

disclaimer: this is my first pcb modification and first time I work with Eagle files.
Question! I am looking to something similar, I want to add an LCD to show what input is selected. Would you happen to have the code on github for how you added your LCD? Thanks!