Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Construction Tips Construction techniques and tips

Bob Cordell's Amplifier designing for beginners
Bob Cordell's Amplifier designing for beginners
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2020, 09:04 PM   #1
plave00 is offline plave00  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Talking Bob Cordell's Amplifier designing for beginners

Hi guys. I'm a newbie and I'm looking for some good literature to get started. I found Bob's book and I was wondering if the first part of his book is enough to get me started with some basic amplifier designing. Is there any other literature or tutorials you can recommend me?
By the way, I have some basic (to intermediate) understanding of electronics components and circuits.
Old 24th March 2020, 04:04 PM   #2
Kay Pirinha is offline Kay Pirinha  Germany
diyAudio Member

Douglas Self's papers, maybe?
Beast regards!
Old 26th March 2020, 10:47 PM   #3
rsavas is offline rsavas  Canada
diyAudio Member

At some point in time it is nice to know how to use ltspice. Once you read the sections in Bob's book on using ltspice you can graduate, watch Sandro's excellent thread and utube video series, follow along his journey in designing an amplifier.
SW-VFA-01: Audio power amplifier video series

I wish all this information was available to me when I was in college learning analog design

Good luck
Rick

Last edited by rsavas; 26th March 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Bob Cordell's Amplifier designing for beginnersHide this!Advertise here!