Spare parts portable bluetooth speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone! I have some questions on how I should proceed with this project, hopefully somebody can chime in :D

So here's the deal, I want to build a budget portable speaker using (2) 1/2" tweeters(Part # 279-002), (2) of their 6.5" midbass speakers(Part# 299-609), and (1) 5.25" woofer(Part # 299-125). (Parts Express part numbers)
I was also considering this sub (Part # 299-363).

I received most of the speakers as gifts... so im just trying to make the best with them. I would post links to the exact speakers... but I cant yet...

Im looking for ideas on the size, shape, and material of the box, im thinking the 2 tweeters and 2 mids up front, in a *oo* pattern (*=tweeters, o=mids) and the sub around the back.

Also, this will all be run off of 12v. If you guys know of any good small 12v amps for the sub that would be awesome!

I appreciate any help!
Thanks!
-Steve

(Also posted on AVS forum looking for help...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.