small project board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You might have better luck doing what I did...

You can download and use Eagle PCB Software for free (max 2 layers, 100x80mm):
Download - Get the latest Version of EAGLE PCB Design Software

Sparkfun have a very good Tutorial for getting started:
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/using-eagle-schematic

You can the have it printed by OSH Park, who charge "$5 per square inch, which includes three copies of your design. For example, a 2 square inch board would cost $10 and you’d get three copies of your board. You can order as many copies as you want, as long as they’re in multiples of three."
OSH Park ~ Welcome

I'm very happy with the results :) Here's a board I made using them (OSH Park only made the board. I had to solder the components on myself):
2014-05-07%2001.jpg

Last edited:
You can the have it printed by OSH Park, who charge "$5 per square inch, which includes three copies of your design. For example, a 2 square inch board would cost $10 and you’d get three copies of your board. You can order as many copies as you want, as long as they’re in multiples of three."
OSH Park ~ Welcome

I'm very happy with the results :) Here's a board I made using them (OSH Park only made the board. I had to solder the components on myself):

Thanks for the link. I like their pricing policy.

I have used OSH Park many times - the quality and speed are top notch. They take the raw Eagle board file, you don't even have to create Gerbers. And they come in the cool purple and gold color scheme.

I also use Fusion PCB (Seeed Studio Bazaar,Boost ideas,extend the reach - Fusion PCB). For anything under 5cm x 5cm it is about $10 for 10 boards plus shipping, with increasing pricing for increasing sizes. If you order more than 10, the price per board drops.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.