Philly area Meetup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is actually a AK meetup but I'm extending an invite to all the folks on here from the area, or if you wish, Philly International is only 20 minutes away.
"Again on short notice, sorry about that folks.
Oct 5th, Saturday from 10AM to 5PM.
Address is 100 Frontage Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
We will be highlighting TUBE systems as there is a lot of interest in that.

Flea market as usual.
Note: Due to insurance reasons alcohol will be prohibited on premise.

More details to be added."

BillWojo

That's a maybe for me. I hate driving down the turnpike from NY but maybe I'll do it since I don't have to go on the PA Turnpike to Bryn Mawr or Collegeville.

I have a tube amp built on a Dynaco chassis that no longer uses any of the ST-70 circuit. I'm going to mod it again to be transformer coupled, but not in the next few weeks.

wiseoldtech, what AK event did you attend? I've been to almost 10 of them and never encountered anything like that. A bunch of us showed up at Kutztown today for the fall radio show and had a great time hanging out.

If you talking about someone on the forum, well it's policed pretty well. Remember, all Audio, no Attitude. It's the motto over there.

zacster, bring it along. I know that one fellow that's coming from Philly is bringing a stock ST70 that he just rebuilt. Another fellow is trying to line up a flat bed truck to bring his Altec A-7 Voice of the Theater speakers along. Perfect for tube amps.

I'll bring a VTA SP9 along for a preamp.

Folks on here have been helpful when I asked questions, sometimes stupid ones. I have learned a lot from this forum. I'd just like to bring folks together that have a common interest.

BillWojo

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.