Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zen Mod talk was programmed at 10:45 AM

Attachments

• 2F14D181-F85B-42ED-894A-8672D78132C1.JPG
    2F14D181-F85B-42ED-894A-8672D78132C1.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 595
  • 0C9D4B1D-9D9A-42D4-8F1C-8B07A527D39C.JPG
    0C9D4B1D-9D9A-42D4-8F1C-8B07A527D39C.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 593
I can see some of the videos are on the Linear Systems page with slides, some are not.

I dropped Tim from Linear systems a quick email just now to ask if they'll be uploaded. He messaged back and said, yes, soon :)

Mine are here if you want them:

Dropbox - ZInAmpAtBurningAmp.pdf - Simplify your life

Thx, NICK

Appreciate that you've picked up on that and that you've posted your slides. Thanks

Appreciate that you've picked up on that and that you've posted your slides. Thanks

No worries Iain. Hope you're well !

Incidentally, I bought one of those QuantAsylum analyser boxes recommended by Bob. Really nice little thing. Given me a whole lot of readings for my amp. I won't brag here but the THD figures are better than when Bob measured them.

Totally recommended.

Thx, NICK

Last edited:
I can see some of the videos are on the Linear Systems page with slides, some are not.
I dropped Tim from Linear systems a quick email just now to ask if they'll be uploaded. He messaged back and said, yes, soon :)
Mine are here if you want them:
Dropbox - ZInAmpAtBurningAmp.pdf - Simplify your life
Thx, NICK

Will PCBs and bom be available ? Will you be kindly sharing more details on the forum?

Will PCBs and bom be available ? Will you be kindly sharing more details on the forum?

Gannaji, if you're interested in doing something with this ZinAmp/GEM amp project, then yes, I can make pcbs and boms for each available.

Send me a private message and let me know what you have in mind. For example are you considering building a power amp or a pair of mono-blocks? Building the entire integrated amp is a big undertaking and requires about 10 pcbs. I imagine you probably don't want to do that - or maybe you do. Send me a priovate message.

FYI, I have also made a version with a solid state phono amp and pre amp as opposed to the tube phono and pre-amps shown in the presentation. Each of these is based on two sziklai pair stages, has low output impedence and THD of around 0.004%. BOMs and PCBs available.

Thx, NICK

Thanks for getting my slides up. I'll be happy to answer any questions about them.

Demian, excellent work. Great to reflect on your presentation. Be assured that I'll take you up on the offer when I come across something that I need to make sense of. Thanks in advance on that score.

I'm sending Bob a PM, so hopefully we can get the amp side of the workshop covered. I think that's the only slide pack that I can spot that's missing.. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.