Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Left at Burning Amp

The cleaning crew found this. Miniwatt amp, vintage Sony DVD player, six CD's. Does anyone want to claim them (after I import the CD's - some nice jazz there)?

Attachments

• IMG_4659.jpg
    IMG_4659.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 573
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
want to file official thanks to Tom V. and his smarter and better looking morethanhalf Penny , for taking so good care of me

also big tnx to funny Iguana Mark , sole Mod who is almost wakoo as I am, for bringing me in zigzag fashion from SR to Sonoma Airport

left Pa flabbergasted - he still can't fathom how it's possible that Papa's Iron Pumpkin (also known as Plankey) is able to have lesser THD than his H2 :rofl:

no need for special tnx to Pa ....... he's my Pa and thanking to your own Pa is outa fashion, at least last 4000 of years ........ go figure :)

feeling great and being great in LA , at AR2's

Mighty ZM Californicating , again

Hasta La Vista, I'll be back , Make my Day, Punk, Good Night

:clown:

Last edited:

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Absolutely wonderful seeing you this year!!

Thank you for your help and company at the Amp Camp, it was invaluable and fun.

Have a good trip back home and remember you will always have a people to stay with and friends to talk to when you visit anywhere where DIYers meet. :yes:

:D :D :D

Joined 2002
Paid Member
What a fantastic event...

A big thanks to Tom V and Penny for the incredible work of putting
this edition of the BAF together. The two day event was just incredible!

It was wonderful meeting so many of you.

A special shout-out to Jeffrey who brought his AJ and samples of his
killer sauce. :) I want to wish him a speedy recovery from his
knee surgery earlier this week.

And thank you Mighty Zen Mod, for fixing my ACP+ :D:D:D

Hope to be back for BAF2020.
:cheers:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
It's true! It's true!

:rofl:

not being just Omnipresent and Omnipotent Mighty Oh! ZM , but also Hard to Kill!

I'll be back!

if for nothing else , than for again bugging Pa to adopt me , so I can go to walks with Jack

and last but not the least - it was extreme pleasure to quietly hang with Jon Ver Halen and Steven Dear, all around Sea Ranch

we were 3 Amigos and we found that Pa is - Singing Bush

and , of course , we were 3 most possible Japanisiest Tourists one can see

:devily:

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Blanket Heroes!

Thanks to Jeffrey Juice who picked up the blankets and got them to Burning Amp and to Damian (Mordikai) who picked up 8 boxes of blankets this morning and will store them at his house until next year!

Thank you Jeffrey and Damian and to all the others who made this year's Burning Amp a success.

See you all in 2020!

-Tom-

PS: i found one bottle of Jeffrey Juice which I dare not open. I will bring it next year!

Attachments

• IMG_4666.jpg
    IMG_4666.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 473
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
also big tnx to funny Iguana Mark , sole Mod who is almost wakoo as I am, for bringing me in zigzag fashion from SR to Sonoma Airport
:

Iguana Mark would be me! Imagine...a shout out from th Real Zen Mod!

I’m at the Houston airport on the way back to Costa Rica.
Tom did a spectacular job on this years show, but he kept me busy all day both days. I’ll be back next year though, to be sure he keeps it up!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.