Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Coolest wife on earth?

I’ve been having a rough time lately. The house is in need of all kinds of work, cars keep breaking etc. etc.

Today is my birthday. I woke up instantly thinking about nothing but the problems there are to face.

My wife handed me a card a little while ago.

When I opened it there was a piece of paper outlining flight information to and from San Francisco for the weekend of Burning Amp.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I’ve been having a rough time lately. The house is in need of all kinds of work, cars keep breaking etc. etc.

Today is my birthday. I woke up instantly thinking about nothing but the problems there are to face.

When I opened it there was a piece of paper outlining flight information to and from San Francisco for the weekend of Burning Amp.

Happy Birthday! You definitely have a cool wife.

What a gift! Happy Birthday! Mine as-well, you must be an amazing person! ;)

Hey Jeffrey, do you need to sign a waiver to get the ridiculous one? :)

Looking forward at least trying the reasonable one.

Dennis

Hi Dennis!
No waiver needed. Maybe I'll bring a small ice chest with coconut popsicles. It helps cool the heat. But really it's not as intense as the peppers it's made out of. My family tells me I'm a poor judge of heat:redhot::redhot: but I find the ridiculous sauce quite enjoyable.

Jeffrey

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The DIY Preamp/Headphone Amp is done. This will be for the Amp Camp
event on Saturday, and we plan to have a total of 50.

There will also be a bunch of H2 generators and other toys.....

:cheers:

Attachments

• PHPA2.jpg
    PHPA2.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 416
  • PHPA1.jpg
    PHPA1.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 419
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.