Burning Amp Is November 9 & 10, 2019!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
The workshop tickets are for BOTH DAYS.

The workshops run at the same time, so it is one or the other. Please do not sign up for both. A small number of extra Build Workshop preamp/headphone kits will be available at the show, so ask about it then.

-Tom-

Last edited:
Hey a question: Last year was my first trip to burning amp, and I was expecting to take advantage of the fact that it ran until 7:30. But everyone came back after the raffle and broke everything down around 4:30 and the place quickly turned into a ghost town!

I'm driving in, so I'll be hitting the hotel after the show and driving away Monday morning. Last year by 6:00 I was kinda scratching my head as to what to do with myself. Any late-stayers interested in hanging on a bit at the event or adjourning to dinner somewhere?

Big thanks to all the organizers involved!

Adam, to paraphrase Mike Meyers on Wayne's World, "I think I can work with you on that project."

I'll be turning up from out of town and across the ocean, so I'll be looking to stay occupied for that evening.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Love Blankets

me dressed just in my love blanket

:clown:

There are enough Love Blankets for all. (Fair Warning: Late stayers will be drafted to fold and load all of them - over 50!)

Attachments

• MovingBlanket.jpg
    MovingBlanket.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 264
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Registering for Burning Amp Festival 2019

How do I register ? Been trying to figure this out

Build Workshop: SOLD OUT

Measurement Workshop: Burning Amp 2019 with Saturday Measurement Workshop Tickets, Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:30 PM | Eventbrite

Sunday Main Event Only: Burning Amp 2019 Sunday Main Event Only Tickets, Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite

Workshop tickets are for BOTH DAYS. Pre-Order Lunch does not appear to be working (see if it works for you). If you are bringing a project, and select the Exhibitor Bonus option, make sure you select the correct size of t-shirt S-XXL.

-Tom-

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Cary.

First and foremost, a big shout-out of thanks to Tom V for organizing this year's event and by the looks of things, should be better than ever with multiday workshops!

I'll be organizing the Pass Pub room for Nelson this year and will bring plenty of speakers ("Simple Two Way" designed by Scott Lindgren with MA 12pw and 7p's, a bookshelf pair of Pioneer Bofu w/ helper tweeter, a bookshelf pair of Seas coax's made from butcher block and if I get my act together soon, a yet to be completed pair of Microtower Castles designed by Dave Dlugos, featuring CSS EL70's). I'll also bring my older version of the Amp Camp Amp.

At this point the Pass Pub needs DIY First Watt amps to drive these and other DIYers' speakers. Anybody out there bringing FW amps? If so, bring them to the Pass Pub in the morning for beautiful music!

Thanks Folks,
Mario

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.