Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clubs & Events Audio related organizations and events

Seattle/ Puget Sound DIY Show
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th August 2019, 09:47 PM   #41
olsond3 is offline olsond3  United States
diyAudio Member

Default No gym required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItMightGetLoud View Post
Not sure why some of the photos I posted are rotated 90 degrees. They all had the correct rotation on my computer before I uploaded. Also, in the "preview post" screen, even though the thumbnails were rotated, the full size photos displayed correctly when I clicked on the thumbnails. Anybody know how to fix this?
I was planning to count tilting my head to look at those excellent photos as my workout for the day.
Old 25th August 2019, 10:01 PM   #42
ItMightGetLoud is offline ItMightGetLoud  United States
diyAudio Member

I'll have to remember to rotate the camera the other way next time to give everyone a more balanced workout.
Old 1st September 2019, 02:52 AM   #43
bobgroger is offline bobgroger  United States
diyAudio Member

Dang it. I wish I had seen this a couple weeks ago. Is this an annual event? If so I will look for it next year....
Old 1st September 2019, 03:19 AM   #44
Dave R is offline Dave R  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgroger View Post
Dang it. I wish I had seen this a couple weeks ago. Is this an annual event? If so I will look for it next year....
Our club has a diy speaker contest in "Even" years. (next year for example)
In "Odd" years, we have a diy audio gear meet. (2019 for example)

Usually this event has been held in August or September, but it's not carved in stone. Check this forum periodically, as the events are usually announced here on diyaudio.com, with as much notice as possible.

We do have monthly meetings, I believe the September meeting is on the 14th this time, but usually it falls on the first Saturday of the month. You're welcome to come. (see original post for venue on Mercer Island).

Hope to see you soon!

Seattle/ Puget Sound DIY ShowHide this!Advertise here!