Seattle/ Puget Sound DIY Show

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No gym required.

Not sure why some of the photos I posted are rotated 90 degrees. They all had the correct rotation on my computer before I uploaded. Also, in the "preview post" screen, even though the thumbnails were rotated, the full size photos displayed correctly when I clicked on the thumbnails. Anybody know how to fix this?

I was planning to count tilting my head to look at those excellent photos as my workout for the day.

Dang it. I wish I had seen this a couple weeks ago. Is this an annual event? If so I will look for it next year....

Our club has a diy speaker contest in "Even" years. (next year for example)
In "Odd" years, we have a diy audio gear meet. (2019 for example)

Usually this event has been held in August or September, but it's not carved in stone. Check this forum periodically, as the events are usually announced here on diyaudio.com, with as much notice as possible.

We do have monthly meetings, I believe the September meeting is on the 14th this time, but usually it falls on the first Saturday of the month. You're welcome to come. (see original post for venue on Mercer Island).

Hope to see you soon!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.