UK: Middle Earth Dub Festival 2019 - Battery Power Sound Systems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Middle Earth Dub Festival 2019
my experiences and pics: More pics of #MiddleEarthDubFestival from other people :) The orang...

29505dc05cb65148f077.jpg

2860d0b176295777ff40.jpg

a2ba92b5d7ecf6d0c143.jpg

bc4fa8a0ca4cf1aed15d.jpg

My frank description:
when to this last year. forgiving nice bunch. i dont play dub was ok with me playing electronica :). some interesting quality or style systems, some more cheap bah make some loud noise, blow it up at end of weekend systems.
There are knowledgable people there. Focus on efficiency, diy speaker builds. i had pre made speakers but diy put together amps from class d boards.

Under advertised, local people came to visit over the weekend but place was not packed.
Good food stalls.
Made for some nice social and memory's. Good place for those that know there stuff and newbies like me :)
Would go again :)
I hope to continue my bubble of sound bath experiments :) aka surround sound. :)
a guy from Dutch chap came all the way from Europe for it! with his interesting funky styled, sounding huge "trolley" XD

They welcomed people to bring there own little portable boom boxes, speakers, sound systems for the day and theres camping for those that are one of the sound systems, you need to apply/ask.
Unlike most festivals that ban unsanctioned boom boxes! :(

They make t-shirts with the names of that years sound systems on them :)

i was one of the young people there, there a bunch of younger ones with there own system, and older people too.

In short, recommended :D:cool::djinn::happy2::up:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.