Central Mass club/group?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fanatic
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I am sorry for intruding on your club thread.

Just have to tell you, every single time I see your amp avatar and "badman" I just immediately snap back to this tune from around 1995 somewhere.
Gunsmoke - Court Case ft. The Hempaholics

I think it's a good tune though. Jungle is sort of the father of Drum'n'Bass you know.
I'm not ever going to the US, but you are welcome to come over here for socializing. :)

There is a get together at least twice a year in Sutton MA. - The folks are mainly members of audiokarma's site but the gathering isn't sponsored by or hosted by the owners of that site, it's just where many of the participants interact.

There is typically a listing in the local EVENTS section of that site. The event is called "Frankenfest" named after the original host of the gathering who unfortunately passed away last year.

There are other smaller gatherings that happen in MA as well. I believe some of the folks who are on headfi get together every now and then as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.