Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clubs & Events Audio related organizations and events

Volunteer List - BurningAmp 9/30/18 Ft Mason
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th August 2018, 04:23 PM   #11
toobhed is offline toobhed  United States
diyAudio Member

Hey Folks,

We're still looking for a snack/breakfast volunteer to help out Captain Grog....lots of stuff (we now have a definitive list and quantities courtesy of Variac) needed and definitely more than a one-person job. I can either reimburse you or send you a forward payment so you're not out-of-pocket)

My vehicle and my wives vehicle (she's a front desk volunteer to deal with admissions, lunch and raffle tickets and t-shirt sales) will be absolutely packed with raffle stuff (wait 'till you see the generous list to be posted later this week!....enough to stuff an Outback), t-shirts, posters, banners, tape, etc, so I can't really be of much help here....

....looking forward to a helpful member volunteering here to help ensure a great party!

Mario
Old 1st September 2018, 04:01 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Default BAF'18 photos

Anyone coming to BAF'18 planning on bringing a camera? It would be great to get some pics of our attendees, our DIY creations and our general hijinx/cavorting about.

These photos could be posted on our thread, allowing us to re-live the special day throughout the year, entertaining those who can't make it this year and further motivating those who may attend in the future.

We hope to have at least one or two shutter-bugs among us!

Mario
Old 1st September 2018, 05:19 PM   #13
Tom V is offline Tom V  United States
diyAudio Member

Toobhed,

My sweetie Pennie S. can help out with the snack/breakfast stuff.

-Tom-
Old 1st September 2018, 05:28 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Outstanding Tom!
Old 11th September 2018, 04:58 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Default video the BAF'18 presentations?

I don't know for certain yet whether Linear Systems will be taking video of our presentations this year.

If not, can anyone video the talks and post on youtube or our forum? Thanks, many of our members who can't make the event find this very useful.

Mario
Old 12th September 2018, 01:42 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

Default video the BAF'18 presentations

I just heard from Paul at Linear Systems and indeed they'll be putting together a video of the presentations for posting....thanks Paul!
Old 12th September 2018, 01:47 AM   #17
drpro is offline drpro  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobhed View Post
Anyone coming to BAF'18 planning on bringing a camera? It would be great to get some pics of our attendees, our DIY creations and our general hijinx/cavorting about.

These photos could be posted on our thread, allowing us to re-live the special day throughout the year, entertaining those who can't make it this year and further motivating those who may attend in the future.

We hope to have at least one or two shutter-bugs among us!

Mario
Totally will be willing to be a shutterbug (was one in a former life!!) Still planning on bringing a selection of headphone amps, since traveling by plane.

Thanks
David
I must build. Pass F4s, F6, M2, BA-3 preamp, MoFo, ImPasse preamp, Whammy headamp, Aksa's Lender preamp, Salas DCG3 headphone/preamp, XRK971 PCA & DCA headamp Bruno Putzey's balanced preamp, Doug Self preamp, Pete Millet Korg headamp.
Old 12th September 2018, 01:53 AM   #18
diyAudio Member

Default pics

Thanks David!

Volunteer List - BurningAmp 9/30/18 Ft MasonHide this!Advertise here!