SE Wisconsin meet n greet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi fellow DIYers.

I typically attend the local Wisconsin Antique Radio Club swap meets every month for parts hunting:

Calendar | WARCI.org

If anyone is in the area, this is an open invitation to give me a holler if you'd like to meet up. Milwaukee meets are usually near Mitchell Field AP but it moves around occasionally.

I'd even spring for a table at the meets for DIY projects if you want to show and tell.

Thanks, Mr_Zenith!

These radio club meets aren't huge, but they draw from the surrounding area (Northern Illinois, Eastern/Central Wisconsin). KC to MKE is a hike, but if you have other reasons to be in the area, it could be worth it.

Take a look at some of the photos on the WARCI site to get an idea of the size and the kind of stuff that shows up for sale. I've taken to buying most of my tubes at these meets and I pick up other interesting odds and ends as I find them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.