14th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST-2017

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Scott says hello to all.
I am planning on bringing Corn and the stone burning equipment for dinner on Saturday night.

Your no shirt brother will be right beside you when they start yelling brother. Nothing sounds better than Jimmy turned up to eleven, (other us sing along with him of course).

Capt. X :Pirate: has been monitoring the conversation for some time now! Be very careful Cal!

By the way, I'm bringing my pre-amp to contest John's gyorater tube preamp (or whatever they call that thing)! I may be doing some tube rolling as well if John finds the correct hoard of ancient tubes that fit my Preamp!

No matter what, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Captain X

Saturday by Chris - Marinated Pork Tenderloin - should be enough for 5-6 servings, roasted Yukon Golds with butter and pink salt, Watermelon Feta Greens salad, and Dark and Stormys - choice of Fentimans or Bear and Beaver Ginger Beer. Should probably use Red Solo Cups for those :rolleyes: :cheers:

Dave - will there be anything Friday for out-of town / overnighters and the roadies?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.