Burning Amp 2016

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Michael ,

That sounds like something you could do well. And from Ohio. So we'll pencil you in. basically Nelson always presents, so that leaves one person needed. Hmm I can see the short fuse this year might make it harder to get someone, but they are out there!

See guys? If you sign up early you can get the job you want!

Very soon Charlie will be creating a new thread for this possible 2017 show, and I'll transfer some of these posts over.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
that's actually relevant. He says he has a pile of leftovers, but then doesn't want to load them all on the truck when the time comes! I think they are all up there in the mountains too, which means a pretty long trip!

I can help in persuading Papa to move his ...... truck , from SR to SF

:)

(just imagine Mighty ZM , begging Papa as always )

Last edited by a moderator:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
here's the new Organizing thread for 2017. I'll move some of the posts to there. Remember at the moment what we need are a Coordinator for each category, but if you want to just help at the event in a particular category, that's fine to mention too..

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/club...g-amp-2017-organizers-needed-immediately.html

Fundraising isn't the immediate problem. Getting people to commit to taking responsibility for one part of the overall organizing is the first hurdle to be overcome.

This could be the Bay Areas ongoing gift to DIY for years to come, but we need commitments for this year at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.