Burning Amp 2016

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it's written - enh. mode

so , plain vanilla IRFP9240

Just thinking about this a little more. If Papa went the absolute minimalist route he may have went with a lateral part to more closely match the temperature coefficient of the jfet and do away with source resistors.

The funny thing is some cruel bastard knows exactly what Papa presented in full detail, and isn't sharing with us poor pathetic dumb dodoses, and yet I still can't help wanting to guess what it might be, like it is some sought of secret.

Someone please put me out of my misery.
Hahahaha

too late for 2016, but I have watched 4 videos from 2015.
Quite a big part of the presentation is given to answering questions from the floor.
But I can't hear the questions and the presenter does not fully repeat the question, so it's difficult to understand the context of the replies.

Can you do something to allow us hear the questions in 2017 and beyond?

Boys' talk...

Attachments

• IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 430
guys has anyone seen the usual videos/slides from BAF ? I REALLY hope someone managed to record them and post - it would be a shame not to have preserved such valuable content for posterity's sake ...

Please be patient. Linear Systems recorded the lectures. In the past it took about 2 weeks for them to post process and then put them up on YouTube.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.