2015 Burning Amp Festival, Saturday October 17th

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
It was my first Burning Amp and I had an amazing time.
The enthusiasm of those in attendance was intoxicating. So many neat
projects on display, and everyone was just so friendly.

Still pinching myself that I got to chat with Papa, Uncle Mike and 6L6. :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the slides to Mr. Pass' talk can be found here:

BAF Slides Nelson Pass | Audiohobby.com

Cheers,
Dennis

Well, considering that Mr Kent Leech and his steampunk loudspeakers tend to attend B-Man.
I could dress up in a nothing revealing Cheech & Chong outfit, and have all those young naked B-Women lust after my luscious and slightly overused body an entire week.

(with my heritage, it's the Wicker Man ending which is somewhat disturbing)

Don't worry. You're not a virgin.:whip:

Linear Integrated Systems 2015 BAF Video's & PIC Status

Hello All:

We are currently processing and uploading the videos and photo's to our social media sites, with a goal of next Friday. I am told the video up loading is taking the most time.

Sincerely,

Paul Norton
Marketing Manager
Linear Integrated Systems (Linear Sysytems)

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Looks like the Linear Team got you on vid! It was a good talk about an exciting subject! Do you have a thread here somewhere about your progress?

Charlie will be working with me on the 2016 BAF. I think that's the 10th anniversary of the original BAF

Mark

I'm also interested in knowing if the first two presentations were really recorded and whether they are going to be posted or made available for download. Hey, I gotta work on the timing of my act, ba-da-bump!

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Still have to confirm the site for next year but we (all) took great care of the place so I think we;'re in. We even had each chair numbered with a post-it and the matching number also on it's desk so we could return them correctly.

Thanks to the volunteers on Sunday who moved the furniture back into place, and the exhibitors who emptied their rooms and returned what they had taken from the open spaces. Typical behavior of our participants! We're about the most sincere., responsible group I've ever seen, and that gets us some great opportunities- like the Interana Offices! Yay for us! And thanks to them!

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Pass Pub Playlist

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic.

Would anyone have a playlist (or at least the names of the artists)
on the demo disk played in the Pass Pub room (the one with
the Vfet amp and SAL speakers). I heard quite a few snippets of
tracks that I liked but am not familiar with them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.