Ears & Beers Meetup NE Ohio - Saturday February 8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NEW DATE SATURDAY MARCH 8 - I'm having another Ears & Beers meetup at my place in Uniontown Ohio. DIY geeks, audiophiles and music lovers get together for music, chat, beers and food. My multi-amped 5 way horns will be getting worked out so bring your favorite tunes. We typically have 5-10 people attend these gatherings. Sometimes more - new people always welcome! Starts at 4pm

PM for my address and questions.

Attachments

• geektone.JPG
    geektone.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Ears & Beers came out of the Analog Addict club/people from the 90's - the Analog addicts/cleveland morphed into this :) There is around 8 regulars (sometimes up to 20 or more if it's summer and we have a cook out ) of us that have regular gatherings in NE Ohio where we listen to our systems, talk audio, drink good beer and generally have a good time. We always welcome fellow audio crazies and music lovers to come and join us. When we have a meeting at my place the music tends to get bit loud because I basically hand the system over to whoever is spinning their music and my system is quite a beast. My home is multi levels so if you want to get away from it there is a place to escape to but generally it's played at normal levels -We take turns with the music so it varies all over the map. I have a keg of IPA right now so the beer is on me, otherwise folks normally bring their favorite beer or wine. I'm also having smoked beef brisket and other chow - there is always plenty of food to eat.

If you want to join us Saturday send me a PM and I'll get you the address.

Hope you can make it!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.