DIY Ottawa winter 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ron,

You must be an early riser. I generaly don't have coffee before 10:00. By the time I have breakfast, read a few emails and glance at the paper, it's time for lunch! Ah the retired life.

I am continuing to get rid of my old treasures so I will bring several boxes of "junk" to give away. Some of it might be usefull to someone. I will bring Owens overvamped LPUHP, a budget EBAY dac SMSL-1955 and whatever else I can think of.

johnk

Hi Ron,
I'm an outside "maybe" (but unlikely) for the Sunday, given the March break plans. Have fun, and wish I could be there.

Dave

You will be missed Dave.

I like to bug you for sure.

But I always enjoy your company.

And you will miss the big mommas!

Attachments

• 20131005_101039.jpg
    20131005_101039.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20131008_185753.jpg
    20131008_185753.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 96
As for Ron's well thought out thinnin...

Every body that is indeed going to be there please post!

Contact those who you know might be interested, and get the word out.

I can do a presentation if you guys want.

A bit design show and tell with a mix of sonic effects might be interesting.

I'll be bringing some drivers I have designed and are in production.

And some tunes to!

Any body willing to bring a projector? ( Do they still call them projectors? )

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I will hopefully be there both days, but I've got the little one with me for the weekend as my wife is out of town, so I will probably be packing light, and may not be able to stay for too long.

I'll bring a few amplifiers, some headphones, and a small pair of speakers.

Cheers,
Owen

Sounding good! Let's keep those posts coming in.

And a note or two to JohnK (multisync)
- Unlike your laid-back retired schedule, I have to get off to work... so I post when I can.
- I look forward to hearing your LPUHP in action, since I saw from the posts that you "amped up" Owen's high-performing amps even further. It reminded me that I never did post some pictures from our last meet, a couple of which included your very nicely laid-out pre-amp based on the "wire". Do you usually run that pre-amp with the LPUHP?

- Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.