7th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2010

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok so this may not be the right venue to ask this but since there's so many people viewing this thread from the NW I thought it'd be worth a shot ...

I've never heard any single driver setups. It seems from looking around the Full Range Driver area that there are a lot of single driver enthusiasts here in the greater NW. If any of you live in the greater Seattle area and wouldn't mind a fellow enthusiast come by for his first single driver experience, PM me. I'd love to come experience what its all about.

If this is totally the wrong area to ask just let me know where a more appropriate area would be.

Thanks!

Scott

Hey Scott, did you get to hear a single driver system yet?

Bud

Come on down. Not nearly as many mosquitos & flys (no horseflies) here (i went to U of A) :)

Maybe you can pick up Stew on your way... (a bit of a detour)

dave

It's the horseflies that get me. I live on a farm and have horses... those things are ******* vicious... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: i went to the UofA as well (and VIU/malaspina), what did you take?

i think i could arrange a pick up of someone.

I'm working on some speakers right now that I would love to demo for you guys, just unsure if they will be ready in time for then. (quite involving construction)

Matt

SteveVaiRules, c'mon down

ain't no bugs here..., we have a breeze to take care of those critters.

No BSc here, but I did complete the major in the Physics.(Liberal arts at the University of Lethbridge, anywhere else and I have it though).

Perhaps a better trip might be if Steve travels to Lethbridge, stays a while and then we travel out to VI...

Bud : did you receive email from me via the forum concerning Ground Control?

BSc Biochemistry+Genetics, minor Psychology UofA, partial minor in bioinformatics (didnt have enough credits in Compsci to get it)

Bachelors of Music VIU.

I'm jealous of anywhere that is bug free, even with gale force winds the bugs just seem to find different places to hide (and then still get ya).. moving back to the island will be a real treat.

havent been down to lethbridge in a while. speaking of univ, one of my ex's was a math prof at UofL or lecturer or something.. lol I think I could probably convince the fiancee to take a trip south.

Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.