7th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2010

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
BTW: You really need to get back here for some of our events!

Came very, very close this year. Almost made it, with wifey in tow. For some odd reason she can't stand Canada, but is keen to visit B.C. Go figure. :rolleyes: We were set to come up for a visit, but life and work got in the way.

Maybe next year. You've got the Puget Sound Speaker shindig this weekend, yeah? BTW, I like the beard.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
more...

note that the Viking had a little cup... the guy in this picture has an A&W rootbeer mug... you know how big those are.

Attachments

• SatAM2.jpg
    SatAM2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 362
  • SatAM-bench.jpg
    SatAM-bench.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Peter.jpg
    Peter.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 295
  • BD-sun.jpg
    BD-sun.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 296
  • dave-coffee.jpg
    dave-coffee.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 287
Came very, very close this year. Almost made it, with wifey in tow. For some odd reason she can't stand Canada, but is keen to visit B.C. Go figure. :rolleyes: We were set to come up for a visit, but life and work got in the way.

Maybe next year. You've got the Puget Sound Speaker shindig this weekend, yeah? BTW, I like the beard.

Mike,

"The Puget Sound! DIY Speaker Contest" is being held this weekend.

The Beard? Evidently there are some at this house that disagree:(

Hope you can make it up this way in the future.

Best Regards,
Terry

Last edited:
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
All that darting around and ducking paid off... not a single shot of me (yet), and I'm almost certain there won't be any on my camera.

I went back to the originals. No Todd. No Ruth*. A missing 300B SE, and another Canon camera tell tales? Got the amp hooked up?

*I did find Brenda. And a pic of Gregg & Barry on the back deck.

dave

Attachments

• brenda-geek.jpg
    brenda-geek.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Geek-barry.jpg
    Geek-barry.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 256
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.