A DIY event in Denmark?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
All electronics, I'm a electronic engineer, make my living designing computerboards. Are currently working on some discrete amplifier modules, one to match dip8 opamp, one to match LME49810/11/30, of with both better sound and performance....

And then I sometimes build large powerful speakers, have a set of JBL 2235H and 2404H for the next project....

I'm located in Korsør, easy access to both east and west dk....

Søren

Ok, since a few has shown interest already, how about we start out by finding another two persons, whom are willing to help getting this off the ground?

Magura
__________________(snip)

I am sure that both Hurtig and von Kublick who have done so much to promote Danish DAC design on an ESS thread would love to give you freely of their time and marketing talents!!

As Fuling said before, I´m sure that it would attract alot of interrest in the south of Sweden as well. I would love to come and help to get this off the ground if needed. I´m located less than 30min from the bridge.

BR,
Anders

That's a great offer Anders, thanks.

I would though try to make sure this is happening somewhere in Jutland, as it would make it reasonable for many Germans to drop by, but a lot of the work is also doable off-location, so I just might pick you up on the offer.

Magura :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.