Lone Star Audio Fest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was finally able to secure a venue for this year. The fest will be held at Embassy Suites Dallas Park Central on June 19-21st.

Just mention at the time of making your reservation that you are with the LSAF and that will secure you a discounted rate as well as a room on the same floor. If you have any other questions please contact me at shanemmail-lsaf@yahoo.com. If you would like to have your name added to the exhibitor list please email myself or go through the LSAF website at http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com and goto the registration tab.

As an added note, if you could please shoot me an email to let me know you have made reservations that would be great as I don't know if the Embassy has their site set up for keeping track yet.

We welcome DIY's and their equipment. And remember you don't have to be an exhibitor to come by and have a listen.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Shane

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.