Class D Amp Photo Gallery

Hi amigos,

Another top end TPA3255 in my collection. )
Let me introduce you my brand new JLESTER TPA3255 (thanks again Jlester by the way).
5W 8Ω: 0.0006% THD
10W 8Ω: 0.0008% THD
5W 4Ω: 0.0012% THD
10W 4Ω: 0.0014% THD

Not bad)))
My amp 10W@4 ohm

Attachments

• measure.jpg
    measure.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 801
Ok, here is my baby - i realise it's not like i built the board from scratch, but still, as someone who never soldered a single wire or crimped a single connector before this project, I am pretty proud of my work ;)

y4mOosBHIti2gGvgBo0fmqZ97OdEl-zWuMIKOoT3k9yshWWbGb1HAPL5TIExxXxc-5uBVXGtSGXhzbRLm-mtuoi_pOsgjq4OJqruwWOLuJdgk-adgl8bqz9e-VuoeurH35Z6XC_asqgYXcK5qoQi1gNQ5jT0nKvXXaVrTdLD4cvZ6yUHArYE-8Um1i3UJKqk4F_

y4mLJuV_cqvzvYM1SWwbGqo5dssGIBzcmA59rYiWOnlppsaYvxUdNxuPNL6Z9qmj-Z5S9M8IXaHPKOmy9tb3n4u0E7KqeLqODIvtMo90tM1ZAxHxRYZnIHxJeNrh6yJwHOiBVYO2ePlcqOKVTEIhTH-BaDgt3v1Q3rRSrjY6H9sdtpvDeY4s3i3vyUHZ2flGrFz

It's a v1 version, ventilation obviously sucks, will be addressed by more holes top and bottom, and I'll add automatic input selector a bit later. With 24V power supply it's goes pretty loud ;-)

bithloman, you may want to post your question in a separate and new thread as it is a very wide sweeping question.

This is the gallery for Class D amps for people to post pictures of their on-going and/or completed builds. The questions and comments about measurement, components, or price that follow are usually specific to recent builds posted to the respective builders.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is my first audio project, a stereo combo amplifier built using a TPA3116D2 board.

It has a bluetooth module with USB & SD card input, FM tuner, and 1/8" & 1/4" L+R Phono inputs. The amp has an EQ with Bass/Mid/Treble & Volume, and there's a speaker protection/delay board to get rid of power-on thump. It's powered by a 24V supply, with a stepdown converter to run the bluetooth module. The box is an open-back slant design built around 6 ohm speakers salvaged from an old Sony shelf system.

I'm really enjoying the flexibility of this little thing - it's a stereo guitar practice amp, a boombox, a radio, a media player, and bluetooth party speaker all in one.

This is my first audio project, a stereo combo amplifier built using a TPA3116D2 board.

It has a bluetooth module with USB & SD card input, FM tuner, and 1/8" & 1/4" L+R Phono inputs. The amp has an EQ with Bass/Mid/Treble & Volume, and there's a speaker protection/delay board to get rid of power-on thump. It's powered by a 24V supply, with a stepdown converter to run the bluetooth module. The box is an open-back slant design built around 6 ohm speakers salvaged from an old Sony shelf system.

I'm really enjoying the flexibility of this little thing - it's a stereo guitar practice amp, a boombox, a radio, a media player, and bluetooth party speaker all in one.
5* as a guitar player that i am too i love it ;)