Class D Amp Photo Gallery

Just for you, 10 D-Amp for a ''small'' club in montreal...New DLS Serie..Class B-D, no carrier at no input signal...

Fredos

www.d-amp.com

Attachments

• dls.jpg
    dls.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 9,832
Here are a few pics of my Class-D amps. They are NewClassD monoblocks with 1000VA transformers and the large power supply modules from NCD. Also included in the amps are the NCD softstarters / DC blocks.

The cabinets are standard types, but I have made some internal ''cabinet walls'' from thick aluminium that works both for shielding and as heat sinks.

One of the pics shows the two box tube RIAA / Preamp that I'm working on for the moment. They are constructions from www.triodedick.com I'm working on internal ''cabinet walls'' for them similar to the ones in the NCD monblocks... Soooo many nice projects ;)

Cheers,
Morten

NCD
NCD monoblocks
NCD's & TriodeDick preamp and RIAA in the works

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Class D and Class T Amplifier Photo Gallery

Perhaps the mods could make this thread sticky so members can show off their DIY Class D and Class T projects.

This is a photo of my first T-Amp project. It is an AMP6 kit from www.41hz.com.

This is the full version with the PSU on board. I am amazed at the efficiency of the Tripath chip and the performance it delivers.

I also put a short web page together that outlines my experience with the AMP6 T-Amp Kit.

Attachments

• finished-amp6-t-amp-back.jpg
    finished-amp6-t-amp-back.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 3,065
modded sonic impact

Nice builds everyone!

This is my reboxed and modded t-amp.

After my old board died, a very friendly guy from this forum offered me his modded board for the cost of shipping.

Thanks again, if you read this!

It features two inputs, alps volume control, 2.5 uF polyprop input caps, toroid inductors, a panasonic tank cap and some messy wiring....

Power supply is a 40W smps with 4700 uF extra capacity.

It's playing through my 96dB 80s Jamo floorstanders for now and I haven't heard them sounding this good before.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5,870