t-amp upgrades

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the Autocostruire 2020 t-amp and I'm looking to upgrade it a little bit. This is what i plan to buy so far but i cant seem to find much information about upgrading diodes/resistors:

2x Obbligato Capacitor Copper Case 2.2uF

4x T-Induttanze-Litz (air core inductors wrapped with Litz wire)

For the internal wiring:

1 meter of "High purity soft-annealed Silver wire 18g (1.07mm). Hook-up wire for internal audio paths in projects. Includes Teflon piping."

The biggest improvement i've got so far came from fitting an Alps blue pot connected as a so called pseudo shunt. As far as i can gather the input signal bypasses the pot tracks completely, someone may correct me on that. However, it gives extra detail and better channel matching.

I'm using bigger input caps (4.7 polyprops) with good results but the legacy is serious switch on thump.
Haven't tried the litz inductors though.

I've been looking at obbligato caps so i'll be interested to hear your impressions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.