My DIY UCD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
hi katrino i had made this amp , the version of classd from ru the amp was nice and clear the only disadvantage is that i never had good fets i used irf540 for low power and irfp250 for hi power. when i used hi voltage like +/-70vlts the amp failed i suspect it was the fets but now that i have irfb4227 and many smd parts e.g mmbt5401/5551 mmbt 4403/3903 i will revist the project.

by the way how many voltage are you using with your discreet version? also your load and output fets that you have used?

diysmps

diysmps

Hi,

Compare with my schematic.
The russian version is not safe for big output. A small different maybe looked nothing but I put a lot effort to make the amp very stable.

hello everyone congratulations for the kartino projects I'm joaolima from brazil I'm a hobby hobbyist for electronics and wanting to build amps class d discrete too
I downloaded the schemas you posted I would like to know if I can use mpsa92 and mpsa42 instead of 2n5401 and 5551 in advance thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.